We know how important running is to you, it keeps you fit, it clears your head and is an important aspect of life for you, both physically and mentally.
That’s why at Wellers Hill and Woolloongabba Physiotherapy we aim to keep runners running!
How can we help you?
Your physiotherapist will perform a detailed assessment to determine what areas may have led to your injury, including:
- Your running mechanics
- Footwear assessment & advice
- Training load
- Flexibility assessment including the impact of your work postures
- Muscle strength: core control, foot arch control & hip-knee control
Once we’ve identified what factors are contributing to your running injuries, your physiotherapist will provide skilled hands-on treatment, which may include:
- Massage and/or dry needling to improve flexibility & reduce pain
- Joint mobilisation for stiff joints
- Taping to deload the injured area
- Guidance with training distance & type
- Specific exercises to stretch inflexible areas & strengthen weakened areas
Our aim of treatment is to alleviate your pain and help you understand your body, so you can be a stronger more resilient runner.
Call us at Wellers Hill and Woolloonabba Physiotherapy so we can tailor a treatment solution to your running injury. We offer physio solutions for running injuries. We’re here to help you get back to hitting the roads!
CALL US TODAY
Wellers Hill Physiotherapy 3892 7501 or Woolloongabba Physiotherapy 3391 3331.